Must be a female student attending CSUSM who will be a junior, senior, or graduate student in the current academic year.
Must have a minimum 2.80 GPA
Must not be affiliated with NCWIN or its members.
A current FAFSA must be on file with the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office and applicants must have financial need, as determined by the Financial Aid/Scholarship Office.
- range between $1000 to $3000
- Supplemental Questions
- How do you envision your major as contributing to your life goals? (1-2 paragraphs)
- If selected for this scholarship, how would you use this money? (up to 1 paragraph)
- Tell us about a situation in your life where you may have faced your greatest challenge and how you moved beyond it. (1-3 paragraphs)
- Please give your impression of this quote in a 2-4 paragraph essay: "You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." Jane Goodall
- Transcript: Please attach a current unofficial academic transcript. Must include all classes taken as a college student.